At NARD, we strictly follow our own set of internal data privacy and security guidelines along with EU GDPR guidelines.
How We Use Your Data?
- We only gather that data required for our professional relationship with you
- Your data is kept private and secure in our back-end layer. It has a single DPO access and entry point only.
- We process the data that we gather from you only for our own purpose of identification and processing. Its aim is only to help you with the use and implementation of your purchased services.
- If you agree, we may communicate with you via email.
Here is what we never do with your personal data:
- We never share it with third-parties
- We never process it through non-SSL server connections
- We never resell and monetize your data
If you have any questions relevant to your data that you want to share with us, you can get in touch with our Data Protection officer anytime.
At NARD , we strictly comply with the EU GDPR governing data privacy and security. We explicitly give you the right to exercise control over the following options and delete your data if you want.
- The right to stay informed
- Information access right
- Rectification right
- Erasure right
- Restrict processing right
- Data portability right
- Right to object
These are all your rights as a customer and you can submit your request to use your rights over your personal data processing. We have given control of cookies to you, our customers and website visitors. Unless you accept it explicitly, we don’t place any additional cookies within your browser.
Strict Type: Functional Cookies
By using the server session cookie, we are able to deliver a seamless login and buying experience on the NARD website. We may also use it to store your preferred choice of cookie.
Non-strict Type: Analytical Cookies
If you explicitly accept and opt-in for Google Analytics cookies, we may store them on your device. We don’t use any other kind of tracking or analytical cookies.
Non-Strict Type: Social Networks, Marketing, Re-Targeting and other Cookies
No, we don’t use any such cookies to gather information on our website.
To get more information about cookies and their use, you can search Google or check out Wikipedia.